Saturday, May 10, 2008

Tomorrow brings the "Race for the Cure" here in Pittsburgh. Myself, Natalie, Jeff, Jess and my Mom will be taking part. I'm looking forward to it a great deal. Work has been very hectic in the weeks leading up to the BEA, but it's been a good kind of hectic. I'd much rather feel pushed than bored. The image below is a profile of Natalie. It's one of the few sketches I've managed to do in the past few weeks. I really should start doing "Character of the Week" again on conceptart.org. That or their "Environment of the Week." I think I'll start up again in the coming weeks.

1 comment:

beth n said...

hey brandon, the portrait is really good. It looks like nat and she is hard to get right for me. Also really enjoyed your comic strips. DO you use a program for your cells? Have agreat day beth nash