Monday, June 09, 2008

How 'bout that heat?

Summer here in Pittsburgh arrived with the grace and subtlety of a sledge hammer to the back. It's been in the mid 90's the past few days made worse by the high humidity. Running has been troublesome for us since it started to warm up earlier in the month, but then we were lucky that the we would only have one hot day now and again. It's taking much longer to get used to it than I thought it would. Running a very short distance seems to drain me completely. Hopefully that will improve.

I've been continuing drawing a few things and recently colored a sketch I had drawn during the winter.

It's not too bad, but not exactly how I wanted it.


I'm also working on this at the moment. This is a close-up on the first figure. It will have 3-4 in it by the time it's done.

No comments: